2011 - Hightlights and Discoveries

I don't really enjoy writing anything besides tasting notes, so I'll make the obligatory annual summary short and sweet:

Chave vertical tasting Didier Deguenau tasting Pomerol tasting Exploring Beaujolais Cru Louis Dupont Les Heritiers du Comte Lafon Daniel Lifshitz's Burgundy Tastings Habasta with Zachy and Itai WineRoute starts importing Dubeouf Giaconda starts importing Huet Palmer and Mouton on my 45th birthday Eldad Levi starts importing Austrian wines Rogov dies Recanati Wild Carignan and Syrah/Viognier Reserves Ran Shapira's birthday (lots of Grand Crus!) Sociando-Mallet 89 with Efrat Toto and Cafe Italia Vietnamese in New York My first Huet

And I ran the San Francisco Half Marathon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the half. I can't run anymore, but I can still drink.

Best for 2012,

T.
2GrandCru said…
Are you in Israel these days?
Anonymous said…
Most of the time...;)

T.